It’s reflection time again!
First of all, I’m so thankful and satisfied because I survived another A-Z Blogging Challenge! Who would have thought that even with a theme (a person theme at that), I still managed to pull off the complicated letters? Haha!
Anyway, here are my thoughts. I realized that…
- I could blog every day if I
- Having a theme is so much fun than writing random posts— makes me more creative and gets my engine running better.
- Scheduling posts still works wonders. Hahaha.
- Throughout the challenge, I was constantly reminded of how big my love and admiration for Joan Crawford is, and how much I wanna share more information about her to the world.
- I wanna do this again next year (and the next year, and the next year, and the next year…!)
To be honest, I was a bit hesitant to push through with the Joan theme because I know some people don’t know her (or only recognize her in Mommie Dearest). But I decided to go for it because, well aside from the fact that I enjoy any Joan-related activity, I wanna “educate” people about Joan— who she really was, things people don’t know yet (or refuse to believe because of MD)… everything about her. And even though only a handful of participants actually read every entry I posted till the end (especially Barbara – thank you soooooo much dear!), I’m glad to share knowledge about the real Joanie.
(Me and my theme— and a letter from her 30+ years ago!)
Thank you so much to all who visited my blog and read my posts! I really appreciate it. I always look forward to your responses. And of course, to all the people behind this challenge— you guys rock! I admire your creativity and efforts to make this activity possible every year. 🙂
For easy navigation, here’s a list of my 2015 A-Z Blogging Challenge entries:
- A is for Amazing Beauty: Almost Perfect
- B is for Brows: Joan’s Eyebrow Evolution
- C is for Costumes Galore: Joan’s Memorable Film Costumes
- D is for the Divine Feud: Bette and Joan’s Famous Rivalry
- E is for Ex-Husbands: Joan’s Marriages
- F is for Friends: Joan and Her Fans
- G is for Gable: The King to Joan’s Queen
- H is for Hair Schmair: Joan’s Many Hairstyles
- I is for Impeccable Style: Fashionista Joan
- J is for Jazz Baby: Flapper Joan
- K is for Keane: Joan and the Famous Painter
- L is for Laughing Joan: When the Queen is Happy
- M is for Memorable Roles: Joan’s Unforgettable Characters
- N is for Name Game: From Lucille to Joan
- O is for Oscar: Joan and her Academy Award
- P is for Poetry: Joan and Words
- Q is for Quotable Quotes: In Joan’s Words
- R is for Reel Love: Joan’s Leading Men
- S is for Silents: Joan Before the Talkies
- T is for The Painter: Joan’s Painting
- U is for Underneath the Makeup: Joan’s Freckles
- V is for Voice: When Joan Sings
- W is for When She Dances: Joan Got Groove
- X is for X Factor: What Joan Had
- Y is for Youth: Joan’s Early Days
- Z is for Zeal: The Joan Crawford Drive
Again, thank you all so much! Other participants, we made it! Woohoo! :))
Till the next year’s challenge!
Happy blogging (and fangirling!)