The challenge’s already over? Whoa, one month goes by so fast!
I must say, participating in the A-Z Blogging Challenge is one of the highlights of my year. You see, I’m a really busy person. I blog only when I have time, and I don’t usually have enough time to do so… or at least that’s what thought.
Because of this challenge, I realized that…
- I have time— I just have to know my priorities.
- I don’t have to post super long entries because short, meaningful posts are enough (and also because the thought of writing lengthy posts discourages me from blogging).
- With pre-scheduled topics or themes, I can blog regularly.
- I can write a poem in less than five minutes. Hahaha!
Thank you, A-to-Z team, for letting me realize all these. I’m also grateful because I met other bloggers and received positive comments for my posts. 🙂 I’m looking forward to next year’s month-long challenge!
P.S.: Special thanks to Ate Gi of The End Justifies The Journey! Thank you for introducing me to this challenge. I owe my newfound energy to blog to you. Hehe. 🙂 And to all the bloggers I met because of this, thank you for visiting my site and reading my posts! Very much appreciated!
(Yes, thank YOU! Till next year!)
And oh, here’s a list of my A-Z Blogging Challenge entries. For easy navigation. Lol.
- A is for Adventures
- B is for Bibimbap
- C is for Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- D is for (All I Do Is) Dream of You
- E is for Endings
- F is for Feelings
- G is for Gala
- H is for HIMYM Songs
- I is for I’m Left, You’re Right, She’s Gone
- J is for Just Tap Dance
- K is for Kiss
- L is for (I) Love (You)
- M is for Milk Oatmeal Cookies
- N is for Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien
- O is for Outbreak Missions
- P is for Postmodern Jukebox
- Q is for Quando Quando Quando
- R is for Red Velvet Cupcakes
- S is for Sophie’s Mom
- T is for Titanic Songs
- U is for Up Dharma Down
- V is for Vanilla Cupcakes
- W is for What Isn’t Said
- X is for XOXO
- Y is for You
- Z is for Zzz
And by the way, this marks my 75th post! Hurrah! 😛