I’m as sleepy as hell (no 8 hours of sleep since Sunday), but my wrecked brain is still churning some weirdness so let’s just get it over with.
- Life is full of surprises. If love “moves in mysterious ways,” life goes even more mysterious. Sometimes, it gets so complicated that I just want to lock myself in a room and wait until it’s all sorted out.
- Things happen for a reason. Whatever we do, whatever choices we make, whatever the outcome may be… there’s always a reason for it. I don’t know if this is considered destiny, though.
- Don’t expect the same thing every day. True, true. Who knows what could happen tomorrow or the next day? It’s funny; life makes us experience happiness today, then take it away the following day.
- Stop expecting, period. Like what most people say, “Expecting too much can lead to major disappointments.”
- Dig deeper. Enough with the uncertainties. Find out what’s in the deepest part of your heart (and mind) and do it, say it, or follow it. Don’t wait for the opportunity to pass… unless following your heart would cause other people so much harm.
- When a door closes, another one opens. Don’t be so pessimistic. Goodbyes are, sometimes, not really meant in a bad way.
- Feeling sleepy? Just sleep. Things we say when we’re drunk are scary, but the thoughts that our minds can produce when we lack sleep are even scarier, I think.
Just ignore. Good night.